Today: +$30.60
To date: +$105.85
Bankroll: $2105.85
464 hands *** 2.08 hours *** 3.30 PTbb/100 *** 17.67/14.22 ***
Excluding a few hands, I thought I played pretty well again today. The few hands I played bad though, I really messed up. If I could have just folded one of these hands I would have doubled my winnings for the day and had my ptbb/100 over my goal of 5.
Not sure how bad I played this one. I could have raised on flop or raised more on turn. I didn't really think I had the best hand on the river, but I didn't think he could call me if made a nice bet. I don't think a better player would have called my river bet here, but if I was a better player I would know, you can't bluff a donk.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?709855
Now this hand was just brutal. I think this blog may help my game after all, cause I really hate looking back and seeing what moron I am. I tried getting tricky and just calling in bb (first mistake), but then I call a turn bet and I call off $44 on river when there isn't anything I can even beat anymore except a bluff. Just awful.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?710080
Now this hand doesn't look quite as bad as it felt when I was playing, even though I could have saved the $20 on the river.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?710098
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
- Q-9 Hand: Raise the flop to get a free card. He'll check to you on turn. Probab take free card on turn and fold to river bet. Don't get too fancy. I always get burned.
- KK hand. I hate slow playing. You shoulda hammered pre-flop to like 13, and bet flop. You got to punish with KK or AA. Flop is bad for KK, but I think a c-bet takes it down when pocket 8's folds that flop after you show strength. They way you played it, I'd probab fold the turn, definitely fold to river bet.
-KQ hand: If I'm getting raised there on the turn like that, muck it. Who cares if he bluffed, which he kinda did with pair and flush draw. Semi got there on riv.
Maybe you raise that hand out of blinds pre-flop and c-bet flop. Might have turned out differently.
Post a Comment