1/6
Today: -$246.45
To date: -$96.83
Bankroll: $1903.17
348 hands *** 2.33 hours *** -35.41 PTbb/100 *** 23.56/20.11 ***
Had a horrible day. I'm so disgusted I'm not even posting any hands. I talked to E about a few of them, but basically I had KK cracked by guy hitting guyshot on river. I played mid pair bad against a donkey when he hit set on turn. Lost with QQ vs. AA when I was all but certain he had aces, but of course I still called him down. So on and so on.
Wow, I just noticed when entering this how bad my #s were for this day. I'm starting to see that the winning days my #s are tighter and my losing days my #s are too loose. Negative for the year now. WTF.
1/7
Basically took the day off on Sunday. Only played a few hands of 1/2 and lost like $20.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment