Today: +$3.25
To date: +42.30
Bonus: +$150.00
Bankroll: $2192.30
628 hands *** 2.12 hours *** 20.22/14.33 ***
Had a string of hands that sent me spiraling. I knew I should have logged off after this set of hands, but I didn't want to log a big loss. These three hands were back to back to back.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?729444
very next hand...didn't even have time to reload
http://www.pokerhand.org/?729446
very next hand...played this bad I guess, but I was pissed
http://www.pokerhand.org/?729450
Of course I lost more after these three hands and was down almost 300 before I got back to down only about a hundo. Next thing I knew I was down over 200 again before I went on a heater and got back to down less than a hundo. Then this hand came up. I made a loose call here but the guy who was in that hand with me was reraising like crazy and his #s were 83/40 so I thought i could win a nice pot vs. him if i hit.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?729457
That hand put me up about 25 for the day and I was so happy I started unchecking auto-post buttons to shut down my tables and be happy posting a win after being down almost 300. Of course I lost about 20 on QQ before my tables were shut down, but I still posted a win and pulled out of the ass kicking I was taking.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment