Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Good Morning, Bad Night

Today: +$72.85
To date: -$24.02
Bankroll: $1975.98

447 hands *** 2.05 hours *** 8.15 PTbb/100 *** 19.46/15.44 ***

Had two mini sessions yesterday. In the morning session, I played well and won about $130. I wasn't sure if I should just log that win or play more. Well, I had some time at night, so I played some more. Didn't feel like I played that bad, but I did give some back and only ended the day up 72. Here are a couple of hands from my later session:

I have no idea how this guy calls. Love/hate the donks i guess.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?725759

Trick hand here. Not sure if it was a good fold or not. Maybe a bad move calling the raise on the flop, thinking maybe i should have reraised or folded. Didn't feel good going to the felt with this hand. Happy I didn't go broke here, but I still think there is a good chance I had the best here.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?725765
.

No comments: