Today: +$75.25
To date: +$75.25
Bankroll: $2075.25
504 hands *** 2.52 hours *** 7.47 PTbb/100 *** 16.47/12.90 ***
It was a very happy new year until the last 20 hands of this session. I felt like I was playing well and my numbers show I was playing a lot tighter than I was, during the downswing I took a couple of weeks ago. This session felt good because it was a nice steady climb, no real big winners or losers, until the end.
I ended this session when I lost a couple of hands and felt myself start to steam. The first one wasn't that bad, I called a reraise in cutoff with QQ and had to fold to a bet on the flop of AK6. The next hand hurt though. I only had about 70 hands on this player but his #'s were 65/46. Total Donk. Anyway here's the hand:
http://www.pokerhand.org/?706589
Still a good session and a nice start to the new year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment