1/12/2007
Today: -280.55
To date: +$96.25
Bonus: +$150.00
Bankroll: $2246.25
207 hands *** .62 hours *** 23.67/16.91 ***
I shouldn't have even played this day. My mind was on so many other things. I found out in the morning that I was getting the new job I was interviewing for after all. I was meeting some friends downtown for dinner and drinks and I was looking forward to that. I was also real happy with poker cause my win from the day before put my ptbb/100 over 4.
But I had an hour and a half before I needed to start getting ready to go out so I figured I'd get some hands in. Here's some hands to see how bad I really was this day:
I have to fold this hand when i get raised on the flop, there's just no way my hand can be good. Only two hands I can beat here are 9s or 10s.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?756880
Calling Station Donk
http://www.pokerhand.org/?756898
UTG limps and then reraises, what the hell am I doing calling with KJ?
http://www.pokerhand.org/?756911
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment