Had a GREAT weekend and decided to try and start posting again.
I started a new job at the end of January and haven't had the time to be that serious about poker. I pissed though a bunch of money not being that serious too. My bankroll was down to under a dime and it seemed like I was getting killed everytime I would play. Another reason I stopped posting. This weekend I had some time to play a little poker and I did pretty well. I have been doing pretty good for the last couple of weeks actually and my bankroll is back to almost 2 dimes. So with the good feeling of winning I decided to try and use that two grand to get serious about playing poker again.
My plan is to start playing at night when my kids go to bed and the donkeys come out. Hopefully I can build my bankroll again and keep posting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cano it up, donk! Good luck with the challenge.
Post a Comment