Monday, May 14, 2007

Bad Weekend

Bad poker weekend. Lost a little friday without much time to play. Then I got killed on Saturday. I had a guy on my left who was 74/58 and I had a lot of hands logged on him. He was just killing the whole table, especially me. Heres the numbers for the two days.

5/12/2007

Today: -297.55
To date: -$235.45
Bankroll: $1764.55

326 hands *** 167 Minutes *** 22.09/15.95 ***

Here are a few hands from my bad session:

Not sure what I should have done here, well fold I guess but at what point, on the flop?
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1095305

These other two hands are hands a guy I know would refer to as: "I played that hand like a nagger"
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1095323

In my defense of this last hand, this guy is the 72/58 and he was floating me a lot. I picked the wrong time to make a stand, should have figured that out with the mini raise, but I was steaming at this point.
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1095336

______________________________________

Friday
5/10/2007

Today: -$23.15
To date: +$62.10
Bankroll: $2062.10

29 hands *** .38 hours *** 24.14/20.69***
.

No comments: