5/10/2007
Today: +$11.65
To date: +$85.25
Bankroll: $2085.25
6 hands *** 1 Minutes *** 16.67/16.67 ***
I sat down to play some cash for an hour of so before I would need to leave for my home game tourny. Just as I sat at two tables I got a call from work and my wife started yelling for me from the other room. I looked down at the screen and see that I have AKs in the sb on one of my tables. It turns out that my son hit his head on one of the end tables after falling, trying to jump from one of our couches to the other and needed to go for stitches. So that was that and my session was over in 6 hands. The good thing was, I won a few bucks on the AKs hand before I logged off and was able to post a win for the day. Bad news was, I was late for my home game tourny and never really got in a rythym, so I missed the money for the third or fourth game in a row.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey....I remember what else you did in 6 hands.
Post a Comment